Breaking Bricks: Hello!

Hello and welcome to the Breaking Bricks blog!

This is my first blog and I am excited to share some ideas and thoughts based on my own life experiences:

  • Life as a father of three with my wonderful wife
  • My past times: Curling, Lego, Star Wars, everything in between...
  • My career as an engineer in the maintenance and reliability worlds
  • My faith and how it continues to shape my life
  • How to juggle family, work, faith and everything else - including how to mess it up!
Most importantly, I'm hoping to share how breaking bricks and royally messing up can only make you a better person!

The goal (for now) is to write something at least once per month, but we'll see how it goes.

I am sure not everything I write will resound with everyone, and that's the exciting part.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change in Maintenance = Change Management

How Lego Teaches Us About Implementing Shiny, New Things